Zulla’s Job Announcement tool deals with facilitating the writing of job ads by companies looking for staff. To begin generation, it is necessary to define the name of the company, the role sought, and the ad specifications required and offered for that role.
- Company: The name of the company or entity posting the ad.
- Characteristics: A list of characteristics and skills, technical and non-technical, that the company offers and seeks for the role.
- Role: The position sought by the company.
- Tone of voice: More or less formal tones of voice are available for different needs. It is possible to try different voice tones to get results more suitable for what is being generated.
- Language: The generation language chosen for processing. Currently only the Italian language is supported.
Full stack web developer
Tone of voice