Table of Contents
1. Access the Zulla Platform
To explore Zulla’s LinkedIn Post tool, log in to the platform using your credentials. If you do not yet have an account, sign up and complete the registration process to take advantage of Zulla’s advanced text generation tools. You will have access to a 14-day free trial.
2. Choose Zulla’s LinkedIn Post Tool
After logging in to the platform, locate the LinkedIn Post tool among the templates and select it.
You can find all the templates by clicking on the ‘Template’ icon in the left sidebar of your screen.
Next, select the tool to open its specific interface.
Zulla’s Linkedin Post tool generates a post aligned with Linkedin guidelines. By providing in the description the topic you want to talk about and the target audience you want to address, Zulla takes care of optimizing the content and returning a post and ready to be published. By experimenting with different tones of voice and audiences, it is possible to obtain even very different results from an identical description.
3. Necessary Parameters for Creating Copies of LinkedIn Posts
- Description: The topic the post will deal with. For best results, it is best to avoid overly concise descriptions and prefer more specific topics.
- Audience: The target audience, i.e., the category of people to whom the post is addressed.
- Tone of voice: More or less formal tones of voice are available for different needs. It is possible to try different voice tones to get results more suitable for what is being generated.
- Language: The generation language chosen for processing. Currently only the Italian language is supported.
According to the Supreme Court, stalking a colleague justifies dismissal for cause
Tone of voice
Dear colleagues, according to the Supreme Court, stalking a colleague justifies dismissal for cause. This means that if an employee behaves in a persecutory or threatening way toward a colleague, he or she can be fired without any problems. This ruling is very important because it ensures the safety of employees and protects them from possible harassment. So if you should experience such behavior, do not hesitate to approach your employer.